August 11, 2022

RAID SHADOW GENDS is an Android app with a Plarium release. This raid shadow legends guide will give you tips and tricks, as well as how to properly develop the game.

Attention! The article is regularly updated. Keep visiting APKguides.com

RAID SHADOW HEROES

This raid shadow legends guide and tips will show you how to find the general and PRO secrets of the best heroes in the game.

The game’s mechanics are pumping and collecting Infinity Kingoms heroes. The goal of the game is to build and select a great team in order to pass the Company, Underground, and be a leader at the Arena.

There are many heroes in the game. Each one has its own meaning. Some are useful in further developing powerful characters. Others are more easily able to go through the company on their own. And some are the coolest players in the Arena.

There are several factions that can be divided up into champions:

  • Banner
  • High elves
  • Holy Order.
  • Barbarians.
  • Ogrin tribes
  • Lizardmen.
  • Werewolves.
  • Orcs.
  • Demons
  • There are many undead.
  • Dark Elves
  • The Departed.

The game now has 12 factions. However, they don’t affect the character characteristics. This is part of the game history.

Fractional membership determines whether you can wear special attributes. A representative of a faction cannot accept an item that belongs to a race.

An attribute is a special piece of costume jewelry that adds an extra factor to the character of the hero wearing it.

Elements

There are more characters that belong to the elements. RAID: Shadow Legends has . There are four elements:

  • Magic
  • Spirit
  • Strength
  • Dark

These three elements are interconnected: Magic beats Spirit, the Spirit is more powerful than the Force, and Magic predominates over the Force.

The Darkness is located in the middle of the triangle. It has no weaknesses against any other elements. The development of the characters can be affected by poems. Each character can improve their skills through the use of special potions.

The Underground has spontaneous towers that can give you potions.

If a player wishes to increase his skills, he will need the potion of the element.

Rarity

The game’s characters are still separated by rarity:

  • Ordinary These heroes are most commonly found at the Call, or when you drop out of the Company. One star, one skill.
  • Gray frames are used to identify characters. These characters can increase the rarity of rare characters.
  • Unusual Marked with a green frame Two stars. These heroes are pumped to increase the stardom of the most prominent player characters.
  • You can start the game by going through the Company. They are often the easiest way to feed other heroes (donate for their development).
  • They possess 2 active skills.
  • Rare – Marked with a blue frame These can be appealed or knocked out by the Company. You should have 3-4 skills.
  • You can pump some of them for as little as 5-6 stars (depending on how hungry you are). You can have 3 stars.
  • Epic Drop out of Summoning (from Ancient or Dark Shards), are offered as rewards and can be collected (drained).
  • These heroes excel in the Arena and during the passage of Dungeons. They are able to use 3-4 skills and have 4 stars. They are marked with a purple frame. Some can only be used as food.
  • Legendary- Marked with an orange frame, they have 5 stars and 3 to 4 skills. These have the highest rates at first. They can be obtained through the Sacred Shard and the Merger. They can be used in all types of game activities.

The Class

Each character plays a different role in the game. The class of the characters determines which attacks they can perform. The player can select the equipment for champions by choosing their class. There are three classes to the game:

  • Support
  • Protection
  • Attack
  • Health

RAID SHADE LEGENDS RARE HEROES

Raid shadow legends guide & secrets will allow you to find rare heroes within the game.

They are useful in all activities, and they can be found everywhere. They are skilled at removing dungeons.

Cold Heart

It belongs to the Dark Elves faction and is of the class Attack and element – Darkness. It comes from the Darkness fragments element.

She is proficient in

  • Attacks random targets four times with a flurry of arrows. For 2 turns, a 100% penalty can be imposed.
  • Pain shock – massive attack. A Penalty Penalty is possible with 30% of the cases. For 2 turns, if an opponent has a Cure Penalty she will impose a 5% poison.
  • Heart Bowler You can attack 1 target and reset the enemy’s Speed Scale. You have a +30% chance of hitting the critical hit.
  • The health of the hero determines the skill. The higher the health, the more powerful the attack.

The Healer

It is the Support and belongs to the High Elves faction. It is taken from fragments. Magic – Element Has 4 skills:

  • Shooting- The hero attacks random targets 3 times.
  • Consolation – Heals an ally by 35% (treatment may be critical).
  • Your Bonus 30% is available for the 2nd turn of the last hit This fills the team speed scale with 15%.
  • Aura – Increases Alliant Defense in Undergrounds by 21%

Marquis

He is a Demon from the class Protection. It is extracted from fragments. Element – Darkness Has 4 skills:

  • Spit attacks the enemy. Critical damage – imposes a 15% penalty rate on the target.
  • Infernal The skill grants the Counter-attack, Regeneration and 15% skills for 2 turns.
  • Chilling strikes a huge skill that has a 35% chance to impose a Dream in 1 turn. This penalty can’t be removed.
  • Aura increases the health of the Allies of the Force during all battles by 18%

The Holder

He is the Dark Elf. The class is Protection. It is extracted from fragments. Element – Darkness There’s 3 skills:

  • When hits the enemy in two , there’s a 40% chance the hero will be pinned on the enemy. For 2 turns, the defense penalty is 30%
  • Decisive Stand – Heals the hero up to 40% of his maximum health and gives counterattack for two turns.
  • Hypnosis: Attacks the enemy and reduces their progress by 50%. If the scale is empty then you can impose an opponent on Sleep.
  • Revoglas belongs to the faction the Ogrin Tribe. Class – Support, element – Darkness. It is obtained from fragments. He is equipped with 3 skills suitable for the Arena:

Depreciation can be a huge skill (important in counterattacks if you use a counter-attack ability on him), and with a probability 20%, imposes a Block non-basic skills for 1 turn.
A powerful roar This skill is again massive and carries a Fine rate 15% for 2 turns.
Clear attack This is a huge attack and there’s a 75% chance that the enemy will be held hostage. Fine attack at 25% for 2 turns. There is a 75% chance that you will be hung with a 30% penalty of protection for 2 turns.

The Horde faction of Undead, class: Health. Element – Darkness. It is extracted from fragments. It is important to dress the character in Health. Skill:

  • Attacks the opponent with piercing claws. For 2 turns, there is a 25% chance of putting a penalty of accuracy of 50%.
  • Furious cry increases the team’s speed by 30%. They also get a protection bonus of 60% for two turns.
  • Shelter – massive skill. The hero is granted a Shield that grants 30% of maximum health and lasts for 2 turns.
  • The greater the hero’s health, the more damage they do. This passive ability is not available.

RAIDSHADOW LEGENDS BEST EPIC HOROES

This guide is the best for raid shadow heroes and best cheats.

These characters are not Tops in Arena or other activities. These are cool and versatile characters that can help you get through the activity of your Clan boss. When they interacted with the Clan boss, they performed well in Arena.

Zargala

It belongs to the Orc faction. It is extracted from fragments.

Sets of critical chance and critical damage are recommended. She is skilled in four skills:

  • Chop – Attacks the target and, for 1 turn, inflicts Weakness with a 50% chance.
  • Devastation When attacking the target, if the enemy is killed, then the skill Breaking Armor activates.
  • Armor rift – massive attack 3 times. A penalty of 60% is imposed after the second attack, which has a probability of 50%.
  • Aura increases accuracy by 40 for all allied allies in all combats

Tayrel

Belongs to High Elves faction. Class – Defense Element – Magic. It is extracted from the fragments. Recommended kits – critical risk / critical damage. He is proficient in 4 skills

  • Attacks the enemy 2 times. Pacification A hit with a probability greater than 40% results in a penalty attack of 50% that lasts for 2 turns. The more damage the Tayrel does, the higher his defense.
  • Singing Steel is a major attack. A penalty of 60% is imposed for 2 turns when the target has a 75% chance of being attacked. Cast Sleep for 1 turn if the target has an Attack Penalty.
  • Attacks the enemy with a preemptive strike Target speed is reduced by 50% The target gets a Stun for 2 turns if the scale is decreased to 0.
  • Aura increases allies’ protection in all battles by 25%

The Trapper

This is a faction within the Undead Horde. Class – Protection, element-Magic It is obtained from fragments. It is highly recommended that you wear three sets of speed artifacts.

There are 4 skills that he can use to help him in battle:

  • Attack your opponent two times. You can provoke your opponent once per turn with a chance of 25%
  • Fair wind – Fills speed scales with 30%. Invokes an Alliance Bonus attack of 50% in 2 turns. The hero then walks again.
  • Dark blood (passive ability) – When the Catcher sustains critical damage, he receives 20% of his health and his allies are rewarded with the Protection Bonus 60% for two turns.
  • Aura increases the defense of allies within the Arena by 30%

Thallium

It is very similar to Ethel in terms of its skills but has some unique skills that make it more universal. Faction – Sacred Order, class, Attack, Magic element

It is taken from the fragments. Skills

  • Battle- Attacks the enemy three times
  • Eternal Service – This gives a hero 25% bonus attack and 30% critical chance bonus for 2 turns. After that, it attacks all its enemies.
  • Activation gives the hero an opportunity to counterattack for 2 turns. A Hero with a 75% chance of success is made to suffer 25% for 2 turns.
  • Aura increases your chance of getting a critical hit in Dungeons.

Skull

It is taken from the fragments. For speed, it is recommended that he takes 3 sets.

He is proficient in

  • Crushing blow- Attacks the enemy, if defense is lower than the Skullbreak, 50% penalty is applied.
  • Stone Wall – Imposes an Allied Shield against the Allies of 50% for 2 turns. For 2 turns, Imposes an entire team (except himself), to counterattack. For 1 turn, you gain invulnerability
  • A hardness of mind (passive ability) reduces the time it takes to complete a turn.

Crimson Mask

It belongs to the Dark Elves faction. It is extracted from fragments.

Has 4 skills:

  • Attack the foe with a 30% chance. This will impose a 50% attack penalty for 1 turn.
  • Battle Attacks random targets four times A provocation is imposed on one turn with a probability of 75% For 1 turn, imposes a damaged block upon itself
  • Allies are subject to the Revival and Bonus Protection of 60% for two turns in battle
  • Aura increases the health of allies within the Undergrounds by 33%

Steel Skull

Belongs to the faction called the werewolves. Class – Support, element – Spirit. It is extracted from the fragments. For speed, it is recommended to place it in two sets.

He is proficient in

  • Attacks the enemy 2 times. Decomposition A poison of 5% is imposed for 2 turns with a probability of 10%
  • Purification All penalties are removed from the chosen ally.
  • Restores the health of a select ally by 40%
  • Protection – imposes upon allies a bonus protection of 60% for two turns. Restores 20% maximum health for all allies

Vrask

It belongs to the Orcs faction. It is extracted from fragments. If possible, it is recommended to collect him. Has 4 skills:

  • A blow from your shoulder – Attacks the enemy during a critical strike, filling its speed scale with 20%
  • Lightning strike is an attack on the enemy.
  • Cannibalism – When a hero hits a critical hit, it heals his allies for 10% of their maximum health.
  • Aura – Increases Alliant Defense in Dungeons by 333%

RAID SHADE LEGENDS BEST LEGENDARY HORSES

You must swing the bat if a player falls to a legendary hero. Legendary characters have higher initial indicators than epic. All heroes are destroyed by the Portal’s fragments or merge into one another.

Black Knight

Belongs the Bannerta faction. Class – Health. Elements – Strength. Skill:

  • A strong blow – An attack on the enemy. A critical strike is a provocation that takes place on one turn. This protects the knight’s weaker allies against the strike.
  • Closed Mirror – Allies are subject to 15% regeneration Protection bonus 30% for two turns.
  • Last breathe – A massive attack. The more damage done to the hero, it does more.
  • Valor – A hero who takes damage that exceeds 30% and is unable to take further damage, gains Invulnerability for 1 round.
  • The equipment should be suitable for vampirism and increased health points.

Septimus

Belongs the Bannerta faction. Class – Attack, element-Spirit. Skill:

  • Execution Attacks the enemy. If the target dies the “Holy Sword” skill reloads and then the hero moves once more.
  • Holy sword attacks the enemy. Ignores Shield or Block Damage. The target’s maximum health is greater than the damage it can do.
  • Giant killer – Each attack with a 30% probability extends penalties for targets for 1 turn. All damage is increased 30% if the enemy has less than 50% health.
  • Aura – Increases the Allies attack in all combations by 23%

Baron

Belongs the Bannerta faction. Class – Attack, element-Darkness. His skills make it possible for him to make the battle both exciting and sad for his opponent.

  • Trample is an attack against the enemy. The residual damage to the target is transferred to the other opponents if the target dies. Open the Skill of the Heavens secret skill for 1 turn with a 10% probability
  • Bounce Attacks the enemy. On 2 turns, a penalty of 60% is imposed. This penalty is permanent. This skill unlocks the Skill of the Heavens secret skill with a 20% chance of success.
  • True Onslaught – Attacks the enemy. The more bonuses a hero has, it does more damage. With a chance of 40%, you can open the Skill of the Heavens skill in 1 turn.
  • The skypiercer can be used to attack all enemies. Pure damage. Shield and Block Damage are ignored.
  • Aura – Increases the Allies attack by 23% in all combats

Rev

Belongs the Sacred Order, class – Protection, element – Spirit. This hero can be useful in any kind of battle. Her second skill enabled her to create the most memorable characters.

  • Quick attack The attack on the enemy. A penalty of 60% is imposed for 2 turns when there is a chance of the enemy being attacked with 45% probability.
  • Bastionof faith – imposes bonus protection on all allies and a counterattack for two turns
  • Suppression is the attack against all enemies. For 2 turns, 50% of the fines will be levied. Provokes on one turn. This penalty cannot be blocked.
  • Aura increases defense of allies during all battles by 33%
  • Big Un

This hero is good for all activities. You should aim for a 100% chance to inflict critical damage. Belongs the Ogrin Tribe. Class – Attack, element-Magic. Skill:

  • Dissection- Attacks the enemy with a critical strike, and then attacks the enemy again.
  • A sharp jerk – a massive attack. A Stun for 1 turn is imposed with a 30% chance. A penalty of 50% accuracy for 2 turns is imposed.
  • Liquid Magma – Attacks all enemies twice. Speed scale reduced by 25% A penalty rate of 30% is imposed for 2 turns.
  • Aura Increases accuracy by 90% for allies in Dungeons
  • It is strongly recommended that heroes have the ability to strike critical strikes and be accurate.

Lord Shazar

Belongs the Demons faction. Class – Attack, element-Spirit. The hero should always be on the attack. Skills

  • Beach- Attacks the enemy three times. Each penalty dealt to an enemy does 15% more damage.
  • Eternal Rage: Imposes a Bonus Attack on itsself 50% for 2 turns. This bonus can’t be removed. Plus, he imposes a block on himself for 2 moves and then walks again.
  • Fortune turn is a major attack. It has a 75% probability and imposes 2 bombs which explode after 2 turns. One turn critical strike bomb
  • Aura increases the speed of allies within the Arena by 32%
  • You should consider additional parameters when collecting equipment for a hero. This will increase your chances of getting a critical hit.

RAID SHADOW HERO TALENT GUIDE

Hidden strategies for hero talents can be found in raid shadow legends guide.

Talents can enhance the character’s basic traits or provide new capabilities or parameters. These skills can be refined and are not considered to be basic. There are three types of talent development.

  • Attack
  • Protection
  • Support

While you can open up to 2 branches from three, some players have only one. Each hero has three talent branches. However, they must all be selected individually.

Before choosing the talent of your character, review each talent and choose those that you think are appropriate for you.

Some talents are not needed by champions but may be required by another. The class of characters is affected by the choice of learning talents.

Labyrinth of The Minotaur

Scrolls that can be mined in Underground Minotaur Labinth are used to pump talent over. The labyrinth can be accessed daily.

The player cannot go through more than 2 stories when entering the maze.

You can open each adventure in turn. This allows you to immediately obtain more powerful scrolls once the required stories have been read. Scrolls are for heroes who defeat the boss.

Boss

Minotaur possesses 2 active and 1 passive skills:

  • Tremor attacks the entire team. Double damage for heroes who are hung by the Corruption.
  • Baney Chad – Mass Attack. Inflicts Corruption on 5 moves to a random target. This penalty cannot be reflected.
  • Brutal Rage – Gets Bonus Frenzy for 3 turns in the Battle. The Minotaur does 400% damage when Frenzy is active. The Minotaur gets Distemper for 1 turn if Frenzy stops being active. This deals 200% more damage. These bonuses cannot be removed.
  • Two assistants are assigned to the boss, who do only one damage on the target. Each new story increases the damage. Scrolls can fall in any order.

To remove scrolls from a particular character, one should go to the Labyrinth by themselves.

Tactics

The boss cannot be protected against various poisons and fines. It is recommended that heroes with the ability to impose penalties be consulted.

Here, you don’t need to use any special tactics. You can either quickly defeat the boss, or provide protection.