Effective as of May 1st, 2006
1. Use of this Website. This website is owned and operated by Warnex Inc. ("Warnex" or the "Company"). The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes. Certain sections of this website are intended for particular audiences including Warnex's customers, as well as members of the healthcare community and the general public. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website. Material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, distributed or modified in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video or executable form, except with the prior written consent of Warnex.
2. Exclusion of Warranties. Warnex makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this website, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WARNEX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusions otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
In no event shall any member of the Warnex group of companies or its affiliates or respective employees be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties so the above exclusion may not apply to you. For more information on Warnex, please contact us.
3. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER WARNEX WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING EQUITABLE REMEDIES), OR TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. This limitation of liability will not apply to claims relating to death or personal injury. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this website. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
4. Individual usage of medical information and non-commercial use. The information provided via this website concerning medical conditions, diagnostic tests and screening tests is not complete, is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation or visit with a physician or other healthcare provider.
Should you have any health care related questions, please CONSULT your physician or other healthcare provider promptly.
5. Ownership and Confidentiality. Material on this website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by Warnex, and Warnex does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. You acknowledge that information or material which you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this website is not confidential or proprietary, except as may be required under applicable law, and acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. Trademarks, logos, designs and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this website are registered or unregistered Marks of Warnex or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without the prior written consent of the owner of such Mark(s). Any information or material contained on this website which may be reproduced pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices which originally appear on or in conjunction with such information or material.
6. Links. Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. Warnex has not reviewed and does not expressly or impliedly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to this website, except if expressly permitted by Warnex. (To obtain permission, contact our webmaster at email@example.com).
7. Accuracy of Information. While Warnex may update the information or materials on this website from time to time, no assurance is given that information or material on this website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
8. Viruses, etc. Warnex does not represent or warrant that the information or materials, including, without limitation, any downloadable software, accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
9. Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal, penal or administrative offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
10. Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Warnex. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right(s) (including intellectual property right(s)) of Warnex or any other person or entity.
11. Governing Law. This site is controlled and operated by Warnex from Laval, Quebec, and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada therein without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
12. Changes to Terms. Warnex may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access the Warnex website.
13. Jurisdiction. This website is controlled and operated by Warnex from Laval, Quebec. Warnex makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the province of Quebec, Canada. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the website and remain in effect thereafter, subject to section 14. In the event that this website is no longer accessible to you, the provisions set out in section 2, 3 and 4 of these terms and conditions shall survive thereafter.
On this website, Warnex will only collect, store or use Your Information when it is voluntarily submitted to us by you. We will inform you before we collect Your Information and tell you what we intend to do with Your Information. You will have the option not to provide personal information to us. If you do allow us to collect Your Information, you will always be able to "opt out" of certain uses of Your Information at any time in the future.
We will not sell Your Information or share Your Information with any other company or organization. Any and all uses of Your Information will comply with all applicable laws.
If you choose not to provide the personal information that we request, you can still visit most of the Warnex website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services. In general, you can visit www.warnex.ca without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users remains anonymous.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect information about an individual's age.