Warnex Analytical Services offers a comprehensive stability program to meet our clients’ needs. Our facilities are able to provide chambers that meet the requirements specified in the ICH guidelines and can also provide special storage conditions customized to a client’s specific needs. A dedicated staff and specifically designed software provides total management of stability programs including timely reports, interpretations and recommendations.
During the course of finished product studies, Warnex offers:
- ICH walk-in chambers at 25°C and 30°C. Each chamber is 380 sq. ft with 1,500 sq. ft of shelf space.
- Accelerated stability incubators (40°C and 75% RH)
- Refrigerated conditions available from 2°C to 8°C
- All chambers are fully mapped, qualified, controlled and monitored
- Freeze/thaw studies
- Narcotics stability, vault level 8
- Customized data recording and reporting, including trending, available upon request
- Custom temperature and humidity conditions available